Read the Harvard Business Review’s Death by Information Overload
Less is More!
Avoid the Wikipedia Effect.
- Organizational Schemes
- Data Backup and Synchronization
- get a good, cheap, highly-rated external hard drive (Newegg provides useful data)
- practice using your drive with some test data (a copy of unimportant files)
- delete test data from your computer and find out how you are going to get it back, seriously
- Once you are satisfied that you understand the nuances of the routine and scheduling, back everything up
- finally, ask yourself what would happen if your computer and the backup were compromised simultaneously
- Useful Websites: